Oct 27, 2010

getting in costume

Halloween weekend is nearing.  I love to watch how people go all out decorating their houses and themselves.  I hope it's a great weekend for the Longhorns and ghosts and goblins.  There will be PLENTY of ORANGE to go around in Austin, TX for sure!  I have decided not to go out this year, but I may go to a friend's costume party for a bit.  In light of the festivities, I thought I'd bust out one last little treasure from my trip home 2 weeks ago.  First, do you remember this guy? 


"DID I DO THAT????"

Well, I won't even pretend that I wasn't a big fan.  So, at 7 years old in 1991, in Fayetteville, AR.....

I guess I just never was the "fairy princess" sort of girl
All I remember about this Halloween was that no one at my school party knew that it was me underneath all that Urkel.  Whew.  I'm so thankful that I have a picture to prove this happened.  I think it would be fun to throw a Halloween party where each guest had to dress as something they were from their childhood trick-or-treating days.  You now know who I would be!

2 comments:

  1. Or what about a Namesake party? Everyone has to dress up as someone or something that shares their name.....it can get really creative, unless you're me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO glad this photo exists. and really sad I didnt know about this before. that is absolutely the best.

    ReplyDelete