Mar 1, 2011

busy busy busy

I feel really bad about not blogging.  It's this self-imposed guilt that I have a taste for.  I have some excuses, but it mostly boils down to my schedule.  I'm in my last semester of class in pharmacy school before I venture off to clinical rotations, and they have not disappointed us on the workload.  In the next 10 days before the last SPRING BREAK of my life (I love being 27 and getting a Spring Break), I have 4 tests and a presentation.  If you ask me, that's just silly.  Almost one every 2 days.  I'm not a fan.  So until I come out on the other side of this, here's a look at the fascinating things I'm studying:


Cranial Nerves

painful
I may have some good news this week.  Waiting on confirmation until I get too excited.  Will keep you posted!

"HAPPINESS WALKS ON BUSY FEET" ~Kitte Turmell

No comments:

Post a Comment