Feb 12, 2011

love, puppies, flowers, etc...

The weekend before Valentine's Day.  Big thank you to St. Valentine and the Roman Empire for making our country go a little goofy for a day.  The last time I had a Valentine, I was 13.  A sweet boy gave me 1 dozen roses with a ring around the stems and the "I Believe I Can Fly" single.  Yup, that's right...R Kelly.  Even my Valentine's surname was so fitting: Lovelady.  That was a memorable day that I hope makes you giggle as well!

Fast forward 14 years, and I'm just content to eat some conversation hearts and know that I'm still the kid who might get a card from her mom :).  I hope that if you have a Valentine you enjoy the day! I will never dog this day too much, because my heart says it's important to celebrate the love in your life...no matter what it looks like or where it's found.   

Okay, enough seriousness....here's some funnies:
Hope Monday is great for all of you.  Love each other!

1 comment:

  1. Where is that chocolate heart from? Andrew might need one.... Love you! Happy valentines lovie!

    ReplyDelete