Feb 4, 2011

toilet paper art

This blog is a total shout-out to my roommate, Paige.  She started this project during the summer when we moved into our new apartment.  It would be a really fun project for these snow days, except for the spray painting that you have to do outside. 

Her inspiration came from a blog....something like THIS

We then collected TONS of toiled paper rolls....i would say well over 50....

Then, simply cut the rolls into equal parts...5 or 3...whatever you desire.
Using good ole Elmer's Glue...some clothes pins...and some idea or pattern you come up with...simply glue them together and hold in place for at least 12 hours. 

After some gold spray paint, she created this fun design on above our couch in the living room.  It's almost finished! 



all other photos, compliments of this site

2 comments:

  1. what a fun idea! love this & love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool- I love it!! your post on my blog cracked me up! I was like- what Paige do I know that calls me Bert! Love it! Love you and miss you- come see channing- she is SO sick! I'm worried about her:(

    ReplyDelete