Dec 3, 2010

'the way i see it'

It's the end of the fall semester so that means only two things: studying and coffee.  One of my absolute favorite little shops closed down, and so I warily ventured back to Starbucks.  It's so odd to think that I was working there during the holidays exactly three years ago.  I made more peppermint mochas and caramel apple ciders than anyone ever should.  I smelled like coffee, my belongings smelled like coffee, I served a lot of coffee, and I drank too much coffee.  I was dreaming of studying back then, and now I can't wait to stop.  Life can be funny like that.  Starbucks taught me so much, and I think I just thought of a new post...."25 Things I Learned from Starbucks".  To be continued...
So many of us know the holiday season is near when we get that first Christmas Starbucks cup.  I was looking at mine today while daydreaming away from my books, and I remembered how much I love the "The Way I See It" quotes on the normal cups.  The unique marriage of quotes and coffee is high up there on my list of favorite things.  Then, I spent more time procrastinating on my studying by looking up images of these said cups.  And finally, I am again avoiding studying by writing this short blog.  I know I was more focused in my younger days, I just know it! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment